Electrician Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. New to the forum and seeking expertise from forum members.

PROBLEM: My husband and I have stumbled across a neighbour involved in criminal activity. Working with RCMP to keep them informed but the wheels of justice is taking time. Neighbour is aware we are working with police to monitor the situation. In addition we believe he has tapped into our hydro, which we now turn off breakers to prevent him from stealing hydro. Out of revenge this neighbour is intent on causing us ill health, and has set up a covert wire/loop possibly along the fence, his garage, underneath our home siding or underground, where he then turns on extremely high amplitude magnetic energy when we are sleeping. I am energy sensitive and can feel and hear Bluetooth, wifi, plasma, and magnetic energy. The high amplitude magnetic radiating is very painful and will cause brain swelling in a few hours and disrupts the heart beat. This is an EM attack against us.

QUESTION: (1) What instrument do we use to measure the magnetic energy coming off the wires to prove the EM attacks. [Note voltage levels] (2) How do we locate the wires to remove them. (3) Anyone willing to come to our home and help us with this problem (will be paid for you time) would be a life saver. We are located on the eastside of Vancouver Island. Thanks.

·
Registered
Electrical Contractor
1,564 Posts
Hi. New to the forum and seeking expertise from forum members.

PROBLEM: My husband and I have stumbled across a neighbour involved in criminal activity. Working with RCMP to keep them informed but the wheels of justice is taking time. Neighbour is aware we are working with police to monitor the situation. In addition we believe he has tapped into our hydro, which we now turn off breakers to prevent him from stealing hydro. Out of revenge this neighbour is intent on causing us ill health, and has set up a covert wire/loop possibly along the fence, his garage, underneath our home siding or underground, where he then turns on extremely high amplitude magnetic energy when we are sleeping. I am energy sensitive and can feel and hear Bluetooth, wifi, plasma, and magnetic energy. The high amplitude magnetic radiating is very painful and will cause brain swelling in a few hours and disrupts the heart beat. This is an EM attack against us.

QUESTION: (1) What instrument do we use to measure the magnetic energy coming off the wires to prove the EM attacks. [Note voltage levels] (2) How do we locate the wires to remove them. (3) Anyone willing to come to our home and help us with this problem (will be paid for you time) would be a life saver. We are located on the eastside of Vancouver Island. Thanks.
2020 post of the year!

·
Band Member
DIYer Extrodinaire
6,802 Posts
3 guesses where Magic Mushrooms grow in the wild 😂

I should move out there .... would be fun !!

Reactions: blueheels2

·
Registered
Industrial Electrician, Class A
479 Posts
Joseph Heller — 'Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.'

·
Registered
Master Electrician - Ontario
3,191 Posts
Impossible to have an EM attack where you are. You are on the Eastern side of a Western island. The magnetic poles cancel them self out.

If anything you should be experiencing reverse polaric resonance; that is where the eastern portion of the island ties to stay in alignment with the western part of the planet. Having said that, I am surprized that you actually feel anything because Vancouver is too small it just should cause some minor tidal rifts and some slight migration of fish stocks.

Cheers
John

·
Bilge Rat
motors and controls.........
7,133 Posts
There is no danger, most likely this was done to scare you so you'll stop cooperating with the RCMP.

·
Super Moderator
EC
22,150 Posts
This thread is closed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.