Electrician Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, as promised, the first question I have is related to hiring.

I think these job boards are a great resource for electricians, or seem to be...I see a handful of users from California as well, which is good to know. But, I am currently researching a more consistent hiring funnel that we can rely on for quick business growth, if we need it.

I'm assuming some kind of recruiting site or independent recruiter is the way to go here, particularly one that knows the required certifications and what not (there are industry-specific recruiters, of course). Although I am unaware of how union laws work and their repercussions on hiring.

Am I off the mark here?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one?

I understand the question is rather vague, I guess I'm just wondering if there's anything more I need to know about the process. I'm going to post jobs with all the necessary requirements to online recruiting sites like Dayak and maybe even craigslist if I get desperate (the recruit marketplaces are usually reliable, though). I just don't want to lead myself down the wrong path.

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.