Electrician Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I meant to title this: Holding in relay with momentary switch. I trying to wire a switch on my motorcycle. I have two momentary buttons(switches)that move my trip odometor forward and backward. I do not want to use this feature, but I would like to use the two mom. switches to energize a 12 relay and hold it in for me until I push the second mom. switch to de-energize the relay. I know this is simple to most of you but I'm not able to sketch a diagram with my limited braincells.
Would someone sketch a circuit for me and give my brain a break. Thanks, freddiekd

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kbsparky thanks

Thanks for the help however I found out that both mom. switches are normally open and it's a 5 volt circuit on a 12 volt motorbike. It's a circuit like I've never seen but it seems to break common which makes it harder for me to understand. I'll have to work more on this one. Thanks again, freddiekd

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.