Electrician Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Coax strippers are cheap, so why not use the proper tool.

No Vaseline or silicone for me. Just wait until it warms up and leaks out all over your equipment.

Trim the "mesh" before the twist on f connector is installed for a cleaner install.

Twist on connectors are not acceptable, must be compression connector.

·
Banned
7,221 Posts
Why are we scouring youtube for all the how to electrical videos for home owner diy'ers anyway.

Maybe there's demand for a real professional electrician how to video series? Could be a big money maker!!!

·
Registered
11,762 Posts
Why are we scouring youtube for all the how to electrical videos for home owner diy'ers anyway.

Maybe there's demand for a real professional electrician how to video series? Could be a big money maker!!!
I agree with you. We have a few professionals who post on DIY chatroom but no one on /u tube.

·
Banned
7,221 Posts
I liked watching that NikSek guys videos about tools... I'd also enjoy watching videos from pros on actual jobs and tasks. It's cool to see how people do things in different places and how it should be done properly in that locale. Plus the electrical field is so wide that most have no idea how other electricians do things outside their field.

Guess we take for granted the knowledge we have, or we don't want to share it because it's what makes us money, or we know if dare post any videos they'll be ripped to shreds with rude comments by the master genius electricians.

·
Banned
I make all the electrons line up for their Flu shots
33,456 Posts
If I did em, you would all move into my house and it is only 4 bedrooms.
My wife is a great cook, but she would get pissed at me after a few weeks.

·
Banned
33,456 Posts
WTF is a basement? Alex sleeps in the thatched roof cabana down next to the beach. He sleeps right on the ground, so at night he can feel the vibrations from the waves. All the big wave riders do that, ever since Derek D mentioned he does it.

·
Banned
7,221 Posts
Basement is what we call that secret bunker under the house where we're going to hide when the FEMA train comes to round us all up for not drinking their mind controlling fluoridated water.

·
Banned
33,456 Posts
Mrs mikeman just told me definitely do not allow that Frunk to come visit, since he just starts up trouble for no reason every time he shows up. He seems to thrive on the opportunity.

Reactions: backstay
1 - 10 of 10 Posts