Electrician Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

New to the forum....

I set up my business in August 2012 running my own electrical firm concentrating on Domestic & Commercial, I have come up short as of late and I'm wondering if my prices have been fair, I never had an hourly rate as such just used to try and make enough that I was happy....

Can anyone pass on any information as to what they charge maybe per hour or per job? Or how they calculate their prices....I'm based in Hampshire, United Kingdom.

Many Thanks

Dan

·
Registered
647 Posts
Search the Business and Marketing section for key words like "overhead calculator" and "flat rate pricing". You will find a TON of good info. Then ask specific questions.

·
Registered
6,189 Posts
Heeeerreeee we goooooooo!

No offense OP, but this topic has been hashed out to death. My bet is 12 pages, 2 timeouts, and a lock.

Reactions: BBQ

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
Question will be answered on the first page then 12 pages of CS telling all the flat raters there thieves.

·
Premium Member
7,413 Posts
Hi Guys,

New to the forum....

I set up my business in August 2012 running my own electrical firm concentrating on Domestic & Commercial, I have come up short as of late Bollocks and I'm wondering if my prices have been fair, Sounds like more than fair :laughing: for your customers I never had an hourly rate as such just used to try and make enough that I was happy....and could get and get myself an ice cold Stelle beer at the pub with me blokes.

Dan
fify

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
Hi Guys,

New to the forum....

I set up my business in August 2012 running my own electrical firm concentrating on Domestic & Commercial, I have come up short as of late and I'm wondering if my prices have been fair, I never had an hourly rate as such just used to try and make enough that I was happy....

Can anyone pass on any information as to what they charge maybe per hour or per job? Or how they calculate their prices....I'm based in Hampshire, United Kingdom.

Many Thanks

Dan

Welcome Dan:)

Read this ..http://www.electriciantalk.com/f15/new-buisness-any-pointers-38735/#post720958

And this...http://www.electriciantalk.com/f15/price-job-out-25840/#post480489

Happy reading..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
31,890 Posts
Hi Guys,

New to the forum....

Many Thanks

Dan
Where in Hampshire?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts