Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Things have picked up the second half of this year. Still having difficulty getting prices up. It appears that service work is where I can get some decent prices. what about you especially in Cali.

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
Things have picked up the second half of this year. Still having difficulty getting prices up. It appears that service work is where I can get some decent prices. what about you especially in Cali.
Service work you can get the best prices if you know how to do it,first you got to know what your costs are and how to charge for the work,people have the money,sell the work and make the bucks.

Read this post,then read it again.

http://www.electriciantalk.com/f15/price-job-out-25840/#post480489

·
Senile Member
I make all the electrons line up for their Flu shots
35,315 Posts
All my insurance company stocks soared this year. Tripled! I wonder why?

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Ditto that but the insurance company pissed me off by sending a reminder that I owe them $900 on Jan. 6th.
I pay monthly. Annual charges tend to sneak up on you. It is easier for me to budget a monthly payment than the lump sum at the beginning of the year. I will be licensed in an additioinal county starting in January. It means more annual fees for me. Thanks for the reminder.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.