Electrician Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Senile Member
I make all the electrons line up for their Flu shots
35,311 Posts
It will ultimately fail March 28, 2021 at 9:37AM.
Its funny cause I'm an old fart too and I came up with the exact same time and date....:thumbsup:

Old guys rule...

·
Coffee drinking member
I pretwist and then use wire nuts. Solder pots rule.
14,577 Posts
480sparky said:
It will ultimately fail March 28, 2021 at 9:37AM.

macmikeman said:
Its funny cause I'm an old fart too and I came up with the exact same time and date....:thumbsup: Old guys rule...
I'm in for $75, how about you?

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ask the HO if they would like to start the ball rolling by signing a service upgrade with you so you can pull the permit.

Around here that will save them a couple of days without power
If you do a service change, a customer is without power for days? What kind of chit is that?

I see what you are saying now. The only problem would be the availability of material around here.

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
39,115 Posts
If you do a service change, a customer is without power for days? What kind of chit is that?

I think me means he can schedule a service change and only be out of power for part of a day, instead of getting a call at 6PM on a Friday that power is out and can't get supplies/coordinate with the POCO to do it until Monday.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts

I see what you are saying now. The only problem would be the availability of material around here.
Around here if the meter is pulled for any reason a permit must be pulled, a two day delay is started for "plan review" a permit is issued, then power can be pulled by the POCO, work can begin, an inspection can be scheduled for the next day, if it passes power can be restored by POCO, usually within a day.

·
Electrical Contractor
9,325 Posts

Hey DC,
Just install a heat tape on that riser and they're good to go!:thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we ran into some issues. Please come back and try again later