Electrician Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy Y'all, I'm a new contractor, I've been an electrician for 25 years. Being my own contractor is a new experience, I have a million questions, hopefully you guys will be able to anwer a couple. Thanks, talk to you later.

J.C. Choate, Owner
Choate Electric
928-951-3556

·
evil bastard
15,771 Posts
Howdy Y'all, I'm a new contractor, I've been an electrician for 25 years. Being my own contractor is a new experience, I have a million questions, hopefully you guys will be able to anwer a couple. Thanks, talk to you later.

J.C. Choate, Owner
Choate Electric
928-951-3556

Welcome to the jungle

·
Senile Member
30,722 Posts
Howdy Six, welcome to the forum. I like your town a lot, but its a bit chilly there come January. I helped a friend wire a nice size pad there about 5 years back, part of that subdivision with the airplane hangers built onto every house. What a neat place that is.

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts

J.C. Choate, Owner
Choate Electric

Welcome to the forum:thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,325 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I haven't done any work in Payson for a while now, defiantly one of my favorite places to work.

·
Senile Member
30,722 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I haven't done any work in Payson for a while now, defiantly one of my favorite places to work.
The local oriental parlors are my defiantly favorite places to work, but the wife defies me to try working there......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts