Electrician Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad I found this forum, so far a lot of useful/interesting info. My name is Jeff, I am a manufacturing plant electrician here in sunny Fl. I have been involved with Electricity/electronics for just about my entire life as my dad was a contractor for thirty some years. I worked for him as a helper/apprentice all through school and when I went into the service, ended up in electronics there. After 20 yrs of fun I had to get a real job and got a break into industrial elec. It's been almost seven years and have not regretted a second of getting into manufacturing. I look forward to tapping into all the years of experience you folks have and will add my .02 when I feel like I have a clue what I'm talking about.
thanx y'all!

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Glad I found this forum, so far a lot of useful/interesting info. My name is Jeff, I am a manufacturing plant electrician here in sunny Fl. I have been involved with Electricity/electronics for just about my entire life as my dad was a contractor for thirty some years. I worked for him as a helper/apprentice all through school and when I went into the service, ended up in electronics there. After 20 yrs of fun I had to get a real job and got a break into industrial elec. It's been almost seven years and have not regretted a second of getting into manufacturing. I look forward to tapping into all the years of experience you folks have and will add my .02 when I feel like I have a clue what I'm talking about.
thanx y'all!
Welcome to the forum Jeff we like to have fun here as well...:thumbup::laughing::thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts