Electrician Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks to all. After a week on here, business is improving, my sales approach is changing. The positive vibe is passing on to my customers. The tip on Maximizing my existing jobs was huge.
The technical knowledge on this site,made me realize after 24 years, I don't know **** !

·
Scotchkote Installer
30,669 Posts
Thanks to all. After a week on here, business is improving, my sales approach is changing. The positive vibe is passing on to my customers. The tip on Maximizing my existing jobs was huge.
The technical knowledge on this site,made me realize after 24 years, I don't know **** !
Even when you think business is bad.. there is always someone here who has it worse..

Just knowing things are bad all over the place makes you feel better because it is not just "you" when the phone doesn't ring or the bid is too dam high.. :)

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Even when you think business is bad.. there is always someone here who has it worse..

Just knowing things are bad all over the place makes you feel better because it is not just "you" when the phone doesn't ring or the bid is too dam high.. :)
So is the rent..:laughing:

·
13,020 Posts
I did absolutely nothing to contribute to your newfound success, but you're welcome anyway. :thumbup:

Reactions: dronai
1 - 4 of 4 Posts