Electrician Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Foreman who basically runs all operations in the field and now possibly his wife to join to be head office manager. Is this a good idea or bad ? They are both very reliable, trustworthy, christians, and have been married 30 yrs.

·
Banned
7,230 Posts
No you should only hire husbands of men who work for you, who are not reliable, nor trustworthy, wiccan and have been married for less than 5 years.

·
Banned
4,506 Posts
I have a Foreman who basically runs all operations in the field and now possibly his wife to join to be head office manager. Is this a good idea or bad ? They are both very reliable, trustworthy, christians, and have been married 30 yrs.
Is she hot?

·
Senior Lurker
1,310 Posts
If lunch times off the clock well then why not? Otherwise you might be payin for the nooners! :laughing:

·
animal lover /rat bastard
13,547 Posts
those are the ones you have to watch out for. How the heck are you going to keep the moonshine flowing with a bunch of Christians gumming up the works at the brewery ?

·
Member IBEW LU #164
2,965 Posts
This is just a bookmark so I can find out that they are into BDSM on page 2 of this thread.

·
Registered
12,167 Posts
This is just a bookmark so I can find out that they are into BDSM on page 2 of this thread.
BDSM? What's that, Beer, Drugs, Sex, M???

:blink:

·
Premium Member
18,612 Posts
I'm OK with it but, not in such key positions.
Christians or not, people are people and if something happens to one of them, and it will, expect to loose both or to have the remaining one show up for work everyday, butt hurt due to the problem they have at home with the one "left behind".

·
Electric Al
4,823 Posts
I'm OK with it but, not in such key positions.
Christians or not, people are people and if something happens to one of them, and it will, expect to loose both or to have the remaining one show up for work everyday, butt hurt due to the problem they have at home with the one "left behind".

HEADLINE !!!!!

Loose Butt Left Behind ! :laughing:

·
Registered
31,187 Posts
Somebody SHOOT ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE.:no::censored::censored:

I have never used the censored

·
Premium Member
18,612 Posts
They might be moving into your business and then moving out with it.

·
Registered
10,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jrannis said:
They might be moving into your business and then moving out with it.
They couldnt do that. Their old and tired and not into that. They dont have the decades of experience in the field like me as well

·
Registered
10,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Chris1971 said:
What would happen if you caught them having relations in the office?:blink::001_huh:
I really wouldnt care as long as their off the clock. Besides, their in their 50's and married 30ish years so dont think much of that happens anymore

1 - 20 of 25 Posts