Electrician Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got sent home after lunch yesterday, sitting around today. First of all I need to make money, but second it's just really exciting learning this trade, I actually WANT to install a receptacle or dig a ditch. Damn, at least we're starting a huge job renovating the whole highways crosswalk lights soon, so I won't be sitting home the next six months except on days off. (which I'll have three, we're gonna do four ten hour shifts).

Blech, with my girlfriend sleeping all day I just don't know what to do.

·
RIP 1959-2015
10,750 Posts
Got sent home after lunch yesterday, sitting around today. First of all I need to make money, but second it's just really exciting learning this trade, I actually WANT to install a receptacle or dig a ditch. Damn, at least we're starting a huge job renovating the whole highways crosswalk lights soon, so I won't be sitting home the next six months except on days off. (which I'll have three, we're gonna do four ten hour shifts).

Blech, with my girlfriend sleeping all day I just don't know what to do.
Hang in there.

·
THE "BIG RED MACHINE"
3,416 Posts
go to the library,maybe Mon old ladies lawn or help her trimm her bushes,

volunteer with your local Habitat for Humanity I go help them on the weekends get used to residential work learn how to do wiring framing HVAC or plumbing maybe

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.