Electrician Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

I just notice that there is only ONE hot and the neutral going into my weather head !!

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Kevin 
#1 ·
Is this a problem ? I know that I’m only getting 120 v but I’ve never seen that the other hot wire was not connected to the weather head . This is an older house .

This post has been deleted
#4 ·
There are such things as 120 volt services...

Thanks for posting on ElectricianTalk.com. However, working with electricity and electrical systems can be unsafe if not done by a professional licensed electrician. The moderators of this site would like to advise you to contact a professional electrician in your area.

If you are permitted by law in your area to do your own electrical work, please sign up at our sister site, www.DIYChatroom.com where many of our professionals are also members and are looking forward to assist you with your needs.

Please take a moment to post your question at www.DIYChatroom.com If you're not already a member of DIYChatroom.com you can sign up for a free account by going to Register

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. This thread has been closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.