Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Bababoee
9,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All I want to do is sink into a good, solid February depression and you're singing sunshine and lollipops and rainbows and everything :( ...
Thats exactly where I was heading untill this, two tanning salons and a 400 amp service upgrade....

·
Estwing magic
26,740 Posts
Any chance of making those tanning salon jobs last until April? If so, I want to come and work for you ...

·
:-)
3,670 Posts
Any chance of making those tanning salon jobs last until April? If so, I want to come and work for you ...
So I'm trying to have my birthday party on my deck in Edmonton...

Middle of April , 2012...

·
Bababoee
9,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There nothing more depressing than being slow...its been a pretty meh December, January...

·
Senile Member
I make all the electrons line up for their Flu shots
33,678 Posts
Wait a minute, you guys all told me how you loved the winter and the season changes ..........................

·
Senile Member
I make all the electrons line up for their Flu shots
33,678 Posts
What does that have to do with being slow
Not that it matters, but nice attempt to pretend the winter is not at the root of the slowing of things for the other posters in the thread.

·
NJ-IEC
14,387 Posts
Not that it matters, but nice attempt to pretend the winter is not at the root of the slowing of things for the other posters in the thread.
The weather has something to do with it but it's mostly because of people paying off their credit cards for all the useless crap they bought for Christmas IMO.

·
Bababoee
9,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Im not sure what your saying...it usually gets slow around this time of year but this year has been a little slower than normal..im happy that its picking up again....I forgot where I was.... ill try to curb it next time

·
NJ-IEC
14,387 Posts
Im not sure what your saying...it usually gets slow around this time of year but this year has been a little slower than normal..im happy that its picking up again....I forgot where I was.... ill try to curb it next time

I've grown used to the slow times and seldom worry about them anymore. Too many people have my number I know they'll eventually call for something or another. More time for the gym, maybe a movie or two, a trip to the mall, etc. :laughing:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Historically, we were always slow from Jan.-Feb. How many times can you clean the shop and trucks:laughing: But then the phone would ring with 1 or 2 big jobs and we're back in business. Where was the power out in NJ?

·
Bababoee
9,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Historically, we were always slow from Jan.-Feb. How many times can you clean the shop and trucks:laughing: But then the phone would ring with 1 or 2 big jobs and we're back in business. Where was the power out in NJ?
Montclair.

·
Registered
4,182 Posts
If I voluntarily went to any mall, the war wagon would have me thrown into a strait jacket and sent to the funny farm. I would rather die on the couch...
I don't mind going to the mall with my wife.

There's a Dave and Busters there :thumbup:

·
Administrator
Retired EC
24,041 Posts
What's not to love

High-pressure water pipe damaged at the intersection of the powerline 110kV. The water column watered wire at ambient temperature -27 C. Because icing wires and poles tilt to the ground happened automatic shutdown line.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts