·
Chairman of the Bored
9,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...solar power: wiring, design, etc...ASAP. Any suggestions? :thumbsup:

·
Retired Account
39,722 Posts
I've an entire library, but you need to seek what suits you Buzz....

~CS~

·
Registered
12,376 Posts
BuzzKill said:
residential/small commercial...surely there is an all-in-one; a general how-to.
The problem with a book on solar is the manufactures are changing their equipment so quickly it's hard to keep up. What do you have going on, someone what a system designed?

·
Senile Member
I make all the electrons line up for their Flu shots
32,175 Posts
Buzz, go ask the inspector for that place what he wants you to "make sure". Your'e likely to get stuff never seen in any code book (at least in 690), so impossible to find in a textbook as well.

Some will also actually wanna climb up on the roof to pick apart the wiring job and condemn your listed grounding clamps you used. Those are not the usual bunch who only look at the service connections and disco's, but they are out there....

·
Registered
415 Posts
macmikeman said:
Buzz, go ask the inspector for that place what he wants you to "make sure". Your'e likely to get stuff never seen in any code book (at least in 690), so impossible to find in a textbook as well.

Some will also actually wanna climb up on the roof to pick apart the wiring job and condemn your listed grounding clamps you used. Those are not the usual bunch who only look at the service connections and disco's, but they are out there....
I've never seen an inspector climb on a roof in GA before.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts