Electrician Talk banner

i passed the ibew entry exam and the interview, what happens at orientation?

27910 Views 17 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  Current
im really stupid and have regrets for smoking marjiuana. i have apprentice orientation in 3weeks and im worried that they might drug test me on the spot(strip). What kind of test is issued? are candidates sent to labcorp? will it be issued down the road? i will never smoke again and risk my career, thank you for any help people i really appreciate it...im stressing out :(
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· RIP 1959-2015
39,532 Posts
im really stupid and have regrets for smoking marjiuana. i have apprentice orientation in 3weeks and im worried that they might drug test me on the spot(strip). What kind of test is issued? are candidates sent to labcorp? will it be issued down the road? i will never smoke again and risk my career, thank you for any help people i really appreciate it...im stressing out :(
Congratulations don't get stressed out life is to short.:thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum...:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

· Registered
447 Posts
Well john. Honestly I wouldn't get too stressed unless you are a daily smoker. If its just a once in awhile thing it will be well out of your system in 3 weeks. It's the daily smokers that it hangs around in their system for months. There are many ways to get it out of your system quickly if you're super worried.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.