Electrician Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,182 Posts
Just watch out guys. Joe Tedesco was previously banned from this forum for stalking members. Calling their houses, messing with their families. You may not want to give him your address or any private info.

He's friends with the mods so this post will probably implode. :laughing:

so youre saying that even though this is an amazing deal, that it's too much of a risk because of who is selling them?

now Im wondering if I should chance it :001_huh:

·
Banned
I make all the electrons line up for their Flu shots
33,456 Posts
In after the lock..:thumbsup:

Reactions: robnj772

·
Registered
149 Posts
I wouldn't. That level looks used.
No worries, that's a upgrade. My guy had a torpedo level from the Walmart toy department.
But in all honesty, I'm on a big Ideal kick right now. I've been hearing good things about the strippers. I have every Klein stripper that exists and I've had issues with all of them.

·
Registered
4,182 Posts
No worries, that's a upgrade. My guy had a torpedo level from the Walmart toy department.
But in all honesty, I'm on a big Ideal kick right now. I've been hearing good things about the strippers. I have every Klein stripper that exists and I've had issues with all of them.

back off buddy......

that tool set's mine

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
FrunkSlammer said:
$200 is not a bad price.. lists for $422 on Amazon.

I like Ideal Tools stuff… it's what I started out with as an apprentice.
Just off the top of my head I don't see $200 worth of tools there.? Let alone $422!!!

·
Registered
255 Posts
$422? That sounds like a lot for what it is. Tool up has it for $329. In light of that $200 is a good deal

·
Registered
255 Posts
I had that ideal stripper. The plastic handles broke off after a few too many cuts.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts