Electrician Talk banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

Registered
Huh? We had our day of summer on July 23rd this year. 馃ぃ

Actually, it was really nice here from May to October. We got dumped with snow about a week ago.
Do you guys get a nice fall showing? Like where all the maple leaves and everything turns colors?

Registered
Electrical Contractor
Do you guys get a nice fall showing? Like where all the maple leaves and everything turns colors?
Falls vary widely from one part of Canada to the next. For instance, around here leaves can be green one week, two weeks later they are on the ground. They literally "fall" overnight it seems.

Now we're supposed to be -29 tonight and we have a grand total of about 2" of snow, if that.

Hard to believe I was deer hunting in shirt sleeves 2 weeks ago in Manitoba.

Registered
I put my winter tires on my car a month ago. What I didn鈥檛 do yesterday was put winter boots on my feet. I ran out the door wearing slick running shoes, slipped on the step, landed in the snow and screwed up my ankle.

I鈥檓 slammed with work and don鈥檛 have time for stupid. Duh.
Keep all that snow, ice, and cold up north!

Super Moderator
Our first cold front came through last night.
Northeast wind blowing today
All the tourists are on the beach while the locals are sticking close to the coffee pot.
Azure Font Screenshot Rectangle Software

Registered
Electrical Contractor
Actually, I'm running cable outside the next couple days. If you want your parka tested, throw in on Buffalo overnight. :D

Reactions: 99cents
41 - 52 of 52 Posts