Electrician Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello im new to this forum and im looking to getting my journeymans soon, ive been in the trade for 8 yrs and have gone through the apprenticeship school in my area. its been a while since ive even considered wanting to get licensed and now my job is pushing for me to get it so we can have more people with credentials. i work at a pharmaceutical manufacturing in the maintenance dept.

Now ive just got all my books together but i have an issue with studying im not sure if its a mental block or that theres too much information to go through and i cant focus. im really looking to find a way to making studying alot easier on me, and to keep a good pace as far a retaining the lost info. any help or direction would help im just so scatter brained.

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
hello im new to this forum and im looking to getting my journeymans soon, ive been in the trade for 8 yrs and have gone through the apprenticeship school in my area. its been a while since ive even considered wanting to get licensed and now my job is pushing for me to get it so we can have more people with credentials. i work at a pharmaceutical manufacturing in the maintenance dept.

Now ive just got all my books together but i have an issue with studying im not sure if its a mental block or that theres too much information to go through and i cant focus. im really looking to find a way to making studying alot easier on me, and to keep a good pace as far a retaining the lost info. any help or direction would help im just so scatter brained.
Look into taking a code cource in your area such as j-man prep.

Welcome to ET .:thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts