Electrician Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this bulb has outlasted any other bulb in my house. It is approximately 8yrs and 5-1/2 mos old. It still has the paint on it from when the painters painted my house before we moved in. . Let's see how long an LED will last!! And to top it off it was in my kids rm who never shuts the lights off.

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
View attachment 36260 this bulb has outlasted any other bulb in my house. It is approximately 8yrs and 5-1/2 mos old. It still has the paint on it from when the painters painted my house before we moved in. . Let's see how long an LED will last!! And to top it off it was in my kids rm who never shuts the lights off.
You have good kids, I always had trouble with them shutting all the dam lights off:no:

·
Registered
880 Posts
View attachment 36260 this bulb has outlasted any other bulb in my house. It is approximately 8yrs and 5-1/2 mos old. It still has the paint on it from when the painters painted my house before we moved in. . Let's see how long an LED will last!! And to top it off it was in my kids rm who never shuts the lights off.

It was an accident, wasn't supposed to happen, somehow it slipped by the Chinese Quality Control Department.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts