Electrician Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Magic Smoke Remover
1,481 Posts
My issue is I need to replace a miter combination panel with a sub panel
I can’t find a recessed sub panel to replace the recessed main panel
Is there a way to recess a surface mount panel or do I have to have pipes hanging outside the wall
Is there aclean way to fix this issue
why could you not just make holes in the top of an exterior panel and recess it into the wall? You just need about an inch sticking out for most of them.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts