Electrician Talk banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey Scooter, I think I was in the same set of interviews as you. I had my inside wireman interview in Clive on Febuary 8th also. I was just wondering who the "little bird" was and if they might be able to tell me how I did. I can't stand the waiting and not knowing how I did.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I don't want to give out any names but you should have received a letter by now. I got one on Friday with the interview score. I was surprised on how quick I got it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Any news yet scooter, I heard they just took on a few new apprentices in the des moines area... Unfortunately they didn't call my number yet

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
No I haven't heard anything. I started as an unindentured apprentice the Monday after the interview but I think that's just a fancy term for a helper. I haven't heard of anything else happening yet. I have a buddy that finished his 5th year last week and so I was thinking after that we might hear some more. If you hear anything else let me know.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I just got a call from them. I have to go in and take a drug test but I'm in. Good luck. I hope you hear something soon.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
No. I was almost at 87. There was what appeared to be quite a few acceptances being sent out. So you could very likely be one of them I'm sure.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts