Electrician Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow tradesmen/women and everyone else making use of this site. After more than 30years of working in the electrical trade in a number of different areas I can still say that every day is a learning experience. The scope of the electrical trade is so diverse that there is always something new to learn. Heck, that's what makes the job keep my interest. So I'm happy to have found this resource to come to with questions when something has me head scratching. I also hope that I may be able to contribute with answers to said head scratchers when something I'm familiar with comes up. Bye for now and .......work safe!

·
RIP 1959-2015
10,750 Posts
Hello fellow tradesmen/women and everyone else making use of this site. After more than 30years of working in the electrical trade in a number of different areas I can still say that every day is a learning experience. The scope of the electrical trade is so diverse that there is always something new to learn. Heck, that's what makes the job keep my interest. So I'm happy to have found this resource to come to with questions when something has me head scratching. I also hope that I may be able to contribute with answers to said head scratchers when something I'm familiar with comes up. Bye for now and .......work safe!
Welcome aboard...:thumbsup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts