Electrician Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a licensed plum ER in N.C. I am 30 yrz old and have been plumbing for 10 yrs or so. I have had a plum Ing buisness since the fall of 2009. Last Oct. I hired/ merged with an unlimited n.c. Electrician. I am learning the trade with him.

We do mostly residential service with a few new homes thrown in and some small commerial. We have 3 trucks 3 plumbers 1 electrician myself and one office staff.

look forward to learning and lurking.

·
Premium Member
18,737 Posts
I am a licensed plum ER in N.C. I am 30 yrz old and have been plumbing for 10 yrs or so. I have had a plum Ing buisness since the fall of 2009. Last Oct. I hired/ merged with an unlimited n.c. Electrician. I am learning the trade with him.

We do mostly residential service with a few new homes thrown in and some small commerial. We have 3 trucks 3 plumbers 1 electrician myself and one office staff.

Welcome to the forum.
Do you bite your fingernails?

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts

Welcome to ET...:thumbup:

We have a Plumbing Forum Too....
http://www.plumbingzone.com/

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi. I am electrical contractor and successfully running my small business from 7 years. I am here to discuss and learn more about the electrical stuff.

·
Senile Member
I make all the electrons line up for their Flu shots
32,177 Posts
Hot is on the left, cold is on the right.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts