Electrician Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm from sloan ny I've been doing electric for 3 years mainly residential but joined the union about 9 months ago and work for a small shop (which I love!!). 3 jws and 3 apprentices. I do quality residential side jobs (permit and inspected) and have gotten a lot of complements on my work for being so short. I aim to be the best and nothing short of it. I don't know it all but I'm on my way

·
RIP 1959-2015
10,750 Posts
So I'm from sloan ny I've been doing electric for 3 years mainly residential but joined the union about 9 months ago and work for a small shop (which I love!!). 3 jws and 3 apprentices. I do quality residential side jobs (permit and inspected) and have gotten a lot of complements on my work for being so short. I aim to be the best and nothing short of it. I don't know it all but I'm on my way
Welcome aboard.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You sure can so long as the municipality doesn't require a licence which only big city's buffalo Niagara Falls (usa) Jamestown want you to be licenced.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also Sbrn33 I also did residential for 3.5 years so it's not like I just started doing electric I scored a 90 percent in my codes class and was running work at my last shop like I said iM a avid reader on electric I also took it in high school just didn't follow thru when I graduated

·
Electrical Contractor
9,327 Posts
Welcome! You've got a long name for someone short.......:jester:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts