Electrician Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
39,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been talking to others here in Iowa, and some have yet to receive their 2014-2016 licenses yet. And some even applied back in October!

All my documentation has been accepted, payment cleared the bank, but............ no licenses.

Gonna make pullin' permits really interesting starting tomorrow.

Anyone else in this boat?

·
Registered
8,054 Posts
I had a feeling it was gonna be like that this time. We all got a letter pretty much telling us their system was worthless and it wasn't going to go smoothly at all. I just mailed mine Monday. I'm in no rush

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
39,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I figured there was gonna be issues when they said the on-line applications would not be accepted due to the site not being ready. Sounds like the tech outfit they hired failed the Board..... again.

3 years ago, there were no problems.

·
corn-fused
4,769 Posts
i didnt mail mine till saturday, but yeah , i figured there was a problem, too! but , ill bet there wont be a problem getting permits because of that.:whistling2:

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
I've been talking to others here in Iowa, and some have yet to receive their 2014-2016 licenses yet. And some even applied back in October!

All my documentation has been accepted, payment cleared the bank, but............ no licenses.

Gonna make pullin' permits really interesting starting tomorrow.

Anyone else in this boat?
Now you're just a helper.

Start digging:laughing:

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
39,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I'm all legal again.

But I have heard there's some with screwed up licenses.... issue date of 2016 and an expiration date of Dec 31, 2014. :001_huh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.