Electrician Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have an android device, since I soon will need to get a new device I was considering changing to IOS. Main reason is I've heard that the enhanced e-books from the NEC are more user friendly. Thought I would ask the professionals. Has any one here used one, the other, or both? I'm aware this is an opinion I'm asking for, looking for pros 'n cons for both before I spend my money. Also have not purchased e-books before(enhanced or otherwise) do those of you that have find them helpful?

·
Freelance Member
1,370 Posts
I use the NEC app and its sweet. Super easy to find the deepest darkest secrets of the code. :thumbsup:

I also run my business with an iPad. :thumbup:

Thought about switching to Android for the Note2 or whatever. The only reason being I could have one device to do everything. But Android doesn't have any of the apps I use. Oh well. I've been an apple slave for years, guess I'll just continue the path. Maybe they will drop a PHABLET.

My vote is iOS.

·
Registered
8,054 Posts
Skooby said:
Ponyboy, do you use the app, or do you have one of the enhanced e-books loaded to your IPhone?
It's the app. I got the 2011 for like twenty or thirty bucks. The 2014 is available and runs about eighty I think. It's so easy and convenient that I never even thought about getting the PDF version

·
Registered
167 Posts
I will second the 2011 NEC app for IOS. It is super easy to use. $30 on the App Store. 2014 version is $80.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.