Electrician Talk banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
39,722 Posts
I thought those fell out of vouge, as well as changed from orange to some sort of insignia.....~CS~

·
Registered
14,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
meadow said:
These really need to be done away with. I cant think of them doing anything real.

Those look like hospital grade receptacles?
Yeah, hospital grade. Good receps, we keep all the ones we take out to use in the shop. :laughing:

·
Registered
31,178 Posts
try wiring a photo studio without them. noise screws everything up.
Oh so wrong in so many ways.

A properly installed AC distribution system with a properly bonded neutral with no downstream grounds and PROBLEM SOLVED.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Oh so wrong in so many ways.

A properly installed AC distribution system with a properly bonded neutral with no downstream grounds and PROBLEM SOLVED.
i came across this about fifteen years ago when we remodeled sears. there photo studio had three booths. with one booth on it was fine. turn others on it was fuzzy. bonded correct in xmfr, but to fix we ran iso back to mdp. it may have been more of a problem of the past though. same as third harmonics to the neutral.

·
Registered
31,178 Posts
i came across this about fifteen years ago when we remodeled sears. there photo studio had three booths. with one booth on it was fine. turn others on it was fuzzy. bonded correct in xmfr, but to fix we ran iso back to mdp. it may have been more of a problem of the past though. same as third harmonics to the neutral.
Wrong, you DID NOT FIX the problem you only masked wiring errors. The correct solution would have been to fix the problem not put a band aid on it

1 - 20 of 40 Posts