Electrician Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Hmmm, what happened here?
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I figured it was time to raise hell over here now!!
Just messin round. Howdy everyone:thumbsup:

·
Town Drunk
3,725 Posts
Welcome to the forum!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
31,879 Posts
James a little information about yourself, location what you do in the trade, ect......

·
Hmmm, what happened here?
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
James a little information about yourself, location what you do in the trade, ect......
Why sure!

Lets see,

Started plumbing about 14 years ago, got my license in 02. before that I took a break from that and went corporate while in school getting my electrical engineering degree. Got that, spent 3 months longer in the feild, and decided I truley hate engineers, well more so their attitudes.
Anyhow, did a few different business (start up's and sold (for money!!))
Got back into it full time, got licensed, got kinda board so I have been doing both plumbing and electrical. Electrical has always been something I wanted to do more of and learn about. Starting over with a family, wasn't an option, so I kinda whored myself out to a few EC's I know to learn as much as I can while still making money. 4 years later and I still love it. I'd rather wire a house, than re pipe it now. Anyhow, I have my test for my GC in about 4 months, so I studing for that these days. I must say, that while I was in school learning about advanced electronics I always thought construction electrical was just mindless comparred to what we were studing. Well, while Ohms law was learned first week, I must say that there is FAR FAR more knowledge used in construction electrical than I ever thought. Let alone design - upgrades - and safety. I still get challenged and I love it!

I am here to learn. That is what I enjoy doing. I like using my brain to make money (hence the GC thing). If I can offer up something to someone I will!
Born and raised in sunny SoCal where I still reside!

Passions? Film editing - Boston Red Sox - Avaiation (licensed pilot) - coaching my kids in soccer. And I also like long walks on the beach, candle light dinners and ladies with a good sense of humor!

How'd that do?:thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts