Electrician Talk banner
1 - 1 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Lawrence, MA. I have a friend with a Mass Journeyman's License. We know he cannot employ or partner with another Journyman to engage in the profession.

But can he "contract" with a Master to perform on jobs exceeding his labor capacity? This would be the case where the Master pulls the Permit and supervises his Journeyman but is contracted and paid by the Journyman as a "sub" of a "sub".

I'd appreciate any help.


1 - 1 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.