Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
IBEW L.U. 1852
5,261 Posts
I had to go and check my 6-1 tapping tool as well. I bought it about just shortly after Christmas so its only two months old. It doesn't have China on it anywhere.:001_huh:

Does Klein have two different manufacturing plants? Maybe one that ships tools to Canada or maybe just the whole eastern seaboard of North America?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rollie73 said:
I had to go and check my 6-1 tapping tool as well. I bought it about just shortly after Christmas so its only two months old. It doesn't have China on it anywhere.:001_huh: Does Klein have two different manufacturing plants? Maybe one that ships tools to Canada or maybe just the whole eastern seaboard of North America?
im not sure but that is really odd

·
Kind of a big deal here
924 Posts

·
Fond of three phase
1,649 Posts

·
Donuts > Fried Eggs
17,042 Posts
I have the Craftsman model, I bought several years ago. If has a standard type tap chuck and the taps store in the handle. I still uses the standard taps, that are available, just about everywhere. :rolleyes:
I need to replace mine, I'll be on the lookout for that version. The only gripe I have with the 6-in-1 is the difficulty finding replacement taps (I don't care what model it is, sooner or later you break a tap) and the fact that sometimes you need a short tap where having the staggered sizes won't fit.

·
Fond of three phase
1,649 Posts
I need to replace mine, I'll be on the lookout for that version. The only gripe I have with the 6-in-1 is the difficulty finding replacement taps (I don't care what model it is, sooner or later you break a tap) and the fact that sometimes you need a short tap where having the staggered sizes won't fit.
Man, Did I mess up on the King's English, on that post. I should proof read my entries, before I hit the submit button. :(

·
IBEW L.U. 1852
5,261 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.