Electrician Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I buy a 30.5 mm knockout, like a slug buster with the keyway KO for push buttons. I've looked everywhere. All I can find is a keyway nibbler, but I've used 30.5 mm knockout before that takes the keyway out too. I need one bad for an emergency job that I have to do in a few days, with a little control cabinet for a fueling station and an emergency stop push-pull 25' away. Please help a new business owner !!!!!

Dave
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
poppy said:
Where can I buy a 30.5 mm knockout, like a slug buster with the keyway KO for push buttons. I've looked everywhere. All I can find is a keyway nibbler, but I've used 30.5 mm knockout before that takes the keyway out too. I need one bad for an emergency job that I have to do in a few days, with a little control cabinet for a fueling station and an emergency stop push-pull 25' away. Please help a new business owner !!!!!

Dave
[email protected]
I believe it's a greenlee 60249.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
jontar said:
only ever seen the 30mm KO punch for the Allen Bradley 800T series 30mm Pushbuttons, never seen one that would cut the tab as well, I'llk have to order a couple for testing. thanks
With ours we have to punch the hole then use the notcher after the hole is punched.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.