Electrician Talk banner

Kohler 100kw 240/120v gen lug size+ dual lugs?

2K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  power 
Even as a Kohler dealer, finding that kind of (important detail you might want to know), has always been tough. The product is fine, the people at the factory are usually friendly and helpful, but this kind of stuff should be easily available without digging or having to make a call. The new dealer website, I can't find anything, not just this info. The company you are buying from needs to call and get you this from the factory. I know I would. How else are you going to size the conduits other that make the best guess?

The other thing is, most manufacturers aren't going to give out much info to non dealers, this isn't unique to Kohler.

My guess would be that the lugs provided would allow a parallel or individual conductor, but someone's comment about supply chain made me wonder, and still would make the call to find out. There is only so much space for stubs in the enclosure, plus room for battery charger, block heater, and control wiring.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.