Electrician Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Bababoee
9,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have installed 22 sets since last year and so far I'm 7 and 0 for them starting during a power outage.. I just got a text from a really happy customer.... and she left a message on my Facebook about it. Needless to say I was in a bit of a panic since Bulldogs post a few months ago... but since the two Kohler/Cooper seminars and all the trouble shooting techniques we learned I feel really good about the product now...:thumbsup:
Yea I guess I'm patting myself...or should I say Kohler on the back... Nice job people in Wisconsin...

·
Can't Remember
11,149 Posts
Always nice to get good feedback from customers. Taking a little inspiration from previous posts and doing a small local business expo this weekend. Taking a couple 20kws I have with me and a portable. Supply house was kind enough to provide a bunch of samples. Needed to drum up some business. Rather than complain about soft sales it was time to do something. One of the two units is a new GE and was really impressed with that. Looking forward installing it. Have to sell it first.

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
nrp3 said:
Always nice to get good feedback from customers. Taking a little inspiration from previous posts and doing a small local business expo this weekend. Taking a couple 20kws I have with me and a portable. Supply house was kind enough to provide a bunch of samples. Needed to drum up some business. Rather than complain about soft sales it was time to do something. One of the two units is a new GE and was really impressed with that. Looking forward installing it. Have to sell it first.
Where's the expo? You should PM me details or something, cuz I haven't heard about any.

·
Bababoee
9,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We now offer financing through GE capital which has boosted our closure rate.Talking with a Kohler rep next Monday about adding them and getting trained on service so we can do both Generac and Kohler.
I sold a couple doing that too... but with a contract I wrote up.. really was instrumental in sealing the deal... another time I included a year of maintenance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.