Electrician Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have forty-five Leviton C2623s which are L6-30Rs that are scraps from un used Machines. They go for about $50 each everywhere i have looked around here in MA. I am going to try to get rid of them here. The machines originally cost $550 an i cannot recover a dime for them. I am trying to get money for the parts instead. I'll sell them for $1,500 for all of them.

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
they were parts of machines that we don't use and can't get any money for so we are trying to sell these parts to recover money
i will actually have a lot more soon in the neighborhood of 150+ anybody have an offer?:thumbsup:

·
Banned
947 Posts
they were parts of machines that we don't use and can't get any money for so we are trying to sell these parts to recover money
i will actually have a lot more soon in the neighborhood of 150+ anybody have an offer?:thumbsup:
your story is changing :confused1: are these leftover parts from a job or are the parts you are stripping off machines?

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
39,117 Posts
I have a lot of L6-30Rs left over from a job 45 actually i paid about $50 each do you know where i can offload them trying to make about 2 thirds my losses back 1,500 for the whole lot.
OK, let's run this though an IM/texting-to-English translator.

I have forty-five L6-30Rs left over from a job. I paid about $50 each. I am going to try to get rid of them here. I am trying to make about back about two-thirds of my cost. I'll sell them for $1,500 for all of them.

Man, the using the Shift key and punctuation marks sure makes it a whole lot better.

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
your story is changing :confused1: are these leftover parts from a job or are the parts you are stripping off machines?
Stripping a machine my original story was just one i thought more people could relate to and was looking for ideas on how to recover value. However it the occurred to me that my situation doesn't leave many of those options open such as returning to the manufacturer. The were stripped from a machine and they are decent they are C2623 from leviton if that helps. Sorry for lying i was expecting to get more like names of buyers as opposed to advice to return to the manufacturer. I am however absolutely trying to recover assets for IT equipment

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.