Electrician Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone! My name is Luis and I came across this site while searching for tools and books in preperation for my last semester at Los Angeles Trade Tech College.
Decided to join the Electrical Construction and Maintenance program when I realized that I would be happy using my noggin and hands extensively as a means to complete my line of work. I also come from a not so wealthy background, and Trade Tech has allowed me to get through the program with little to no money. So far I'm very excited about what I've learned and can't wait to get out and work.
Really glad I found this forum, so far there seems to be a lot of nice, informative people on here.

See ya around!

Luis:whistling2:

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
Hey there everyone! My name is Luis and I came across this site while searching for tools and books in preperation for my last semester at Los Angeles Trade Tech College.
Decided to join the Electrical Construction and Maintenance program when I realized that I would be happy using my noggin and hands extensively as a means to complete my line of work. I also come from a not so wealthy background, and Trade Tech has allowed me to get through the program with little to no money. So far I'm very excited about what I've learned and can't wait to get out and work.
Really glad I found this forum, so far there seems to be a lot of nice, informative people on here.

See ya around!

Luis:whistling2:

Hello Luis:)

Welcome to ET:thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts