Electrician Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone

I have no questions. No concerns.
I just want to thank everyone for their help and input in a project that I’ve been working on and putting a lot of work and research into. I just wanted to show you guys some of the ongoing product/half finished work. The conduit runs within the property. And the main service areas. Happy working with you guys!!
Wheel Vehicle Plant Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Road surface Asphalt Grass Gas Automotive tire

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

Sky Plant Tree Slope Grass

Plant Tree Natural landscape Biome Slope

Tree Slope Plant Track Railway

Plant Tree Bedrock Tire Slope

Material property Gas Tints and shades Composite material Rectangle

Wood Line Rectangle Electrical wiring Electricity

·
Registered
3rd year electrical apprentice
439 Posts
Hello everyone

I just want to thank everyone for their help and input in a project that I’ve been working on and putting a lot of work and research into. I just wanted to show you guys some of the ongoing product/half finished work. The conduit runs within the property. And the main service areas. Happy working with you guys!!
View attachment 160097
View attachment 160105
View attachment 160102
View attachment 160104
View attachment 160103
View attachment 160101
View attachment 160100
View attachment 160098
View attachment 160099
That’s a very impressive looking job !

·
Registered
Electrical Contractor
390 Posts
Nice!

Thanks for sharing. Oh, the ground plate should go in the ground, not the wall :unsure:

Separate generators for the shop and house?

·
Bilge Rat
motors and controls.........
8,897 Posts
Hello everyone

View attachment 160097
View attachment 160105
View attachment 160102
View attachment 160104
View attachment 160103
View attachment 160101
View attachment 160100
View attachment 160098
View attachment 160099
Really nice work!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice!

Thanks for sharing. Oh, the ground plate should go in the ground, not the wall :unsure:

Separate generators for the shop and house?
The ground plate did make it into the ground eventually 😂
There is 2 generators going in. 24kw for the 200 amp service (shop). 48kw for the 400amp service (house)

·
Registered
156 Posts
nice looking work! The cabinet on the end looks much like the control4 lighting cabinet I put in a house years back. Automated lighting there?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looking good! (y) What is that box on the far right of this photo? Looks like it has a DIN rail in it???
nice looking work! The cabinet on the end looks much like the control4 lighting cabinet I put in a house years back. Automated lighting there?
It is a 5 module Control4 centralized lighting panel that will be using to controlling all the road lighting, landscape lighting and garage lighting.

·
Registered
Power distribution and controls
1,330 Posts
48kw is going to be thirsty.
I use about 12 gallons of gas a day on my 6500 Onan when it is loaded down

Thanks for the pics

·
Registered
Scada Supervisor
3,918 Posts
Makes us guys below the border jealous seeing you just lay that Tec cable like that. Nice job.

·
cool cat
332 Posts
Yes , I agree a little jealous over the Tec cable. Isn't that pvc coated mc cable, basically.? Great Job!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts