Electrician Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I'd like to know what people with experience on the matter think of the Lenze AC Tech VFDs. I live in a place where there is not much offer on these kind of devices and this brand seems to be gaining much presence in the market.
Where does Lenze AC Tech stand compared to bigger brands such as Siemens, Allen Bradley, Yaskawa, etc?.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Hello everyone,

I'd like to know what people with experience on the matter think of the Lenze AC Tech VFDs. I live in a place where there is not much offer on these kind of devices and this brand seems to be gaining much presence in the market.
Where does Lenze AC Tech stand compared to bigger brands such as Siemens, Allen Bradley, Yaskawa, etc?.
I have used a few of them and have had zero issues. Have had a micro and a MC series running for 11 years approx and no problems with either unit.

Reactions: RickSk

·
Registered
946 Posts
This little guy is dated 2007 and we removed it from a piece of equipment a couple months ago a well. Still works but we upgraded to a larger motor so had to replace the drive.

Attachments

Reactions: RickSk

·
Registered
946 Posts
Hello everyone,

If you are worried about availability in your area have you considered Automation Direct? The delivery from these guys is second to none which may make them a decent option for you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for your answers. After reading the thread I will give this brand a try.
If you are worried about availability in your area have you considered Automation Direct? The delivery from these guys is second to none which may make them a decent option for you.
The thing is, importing anything in my country is tricky at best, it's much simpler and safer to buy what the national market has to offer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts