1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
R.I.P. 2014
4,722 Posts
So do you have the skirt in that pile?

·
3rd Generation
1,638 Posts
I have a pair of 20 dollar ****ies that i bought on sale. They can hold my stuff just fine. Like my coin pouch for the change I pick up off the ground. And the wire nuts and screws every electrician ends up with at the end of the day.

·
3rd Generation
1,638 Posts
Ha. Can't say dic.kies. Sorry if this violates rules just wanted it to be clear that that was a brand name and not some random vulgarity. This ain't the job site. Gotta watch the naughty words.

·
Super Moderator
Licensed Electrical Contractor
11,794 Posts
That's the auto censor. I tried to intentionally curse once and it did the same thing to me.

·
Registered
10,554 Posts
And flannel lined Carharts in winter. It's like going to work in pajamas!

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Oh-Yeah! :thumbsup:
Pack a bag and load that bike on the truck and head on down. The weathers much better (ride all year round), ton of work, and I could always use another good Yankee on the crew, and to ride with. Thats what were called here. Actually I am a damn yankee. Petey I grew up in northern NY, you gotta love it to stay there.

·
Super Moderator
Licensed Electrical Contractor
11,794 Posts
Actually I am a damn yankee. Petey I grew up in northern NY, you gotta love it to stay there.
You know what? I really do.
I like the cold (better than hot at least) and I LOVE the seasons. I'd move up the Adirondacks if I could. :)

·
Registered
10,554 Posts
I moved south so I would not have to spend the extra money for them anymore.:laughing:
Sure - instead you're spending more for A/C, in addition by moving South you cut your pay in 1/2 while your expenses didn't even decrease by more than 20%.

·
Registered
10,554 Posts
I miss the adirondacks, but I visit every summer. I go to Lake Placid and do some down hill Mt Biking at White Face.:thumbsup:
So the "damn yankee" turned into a snowbird overnight? :blink:

·
R.I.P. 2014
4,722 Posts
Sounds like you guys aren't interested in these pants. I swear to you these pants are the best and if you put one on you'll know what I'm talking about. Seriously :)

I'll stay with Carhartts myself, never had any problems with them. The flannel lined are fantastic in the colder weather and just add the insulated bibbs when it gets colder.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.