Electrician Talk banner

Licensing in Ohio

1024 7
My dad owns an electric business here in ohio...I was 3 year apprentice until I realized I wanted to do linework instead..
Recently I've been contemplating on taking over dads business since he's wanting to finally retire.
Ohio says you have to have 4 or 5 years of electric work to take a masters test? Is there any way around this?
Any answers would be greatly appreciated!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,532 Posts
My dad owns an electric business here in ohio...I was 3 year apprentice until I realized I wanted to do linework instead..
Recently I've been contemplating on taking over dads business since he's wanting to finally retire.
Ohio says you have to have 4 or 5 years of electric work to take a masters test? Is there any way around this?
Any answers would be greatly appreciated!
You have to do the time like everyone else.

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,532 Posts
I wish i had the freedom of posting without having to hope&pray that cletus misses my post and doesnt post on it....
Originally Posted by Cletis
" I'm basically the brains of this joint. I specialize in anything that takes extreme intelligence."

:eek::laughing:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.