Electrician Talk banner
1 - 1 of 7 Posts

· RIP 1959-2015
39,532 Posts
I have a customer that wants to change out about 12 old light fixtures serving a corridor that have a normal switched feed going to a standard bulb, and a separate emergency feed going to a smaller wattage bulb in the fixture. I dont believe they make this style of fixture anymore- at least not that I can find. Has anyone seen these around new, or will he need to install separate emergency fixtures?

Just use a lighting contactor Feed the coil with your em source to switch to your EM feed.

Use NC contacts on reg power,NO contacts on the em power.

1 - 1 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.