Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
That Guy
3,467 Posts
Why do you want to disappear?
I am having one of those weeks where all the sudden everyone wants things done yesterday, and when I show up things are not the way they should be....at least on more than one of the jobs....:censored:.

Not to mention my Tuesday started off with a complaint that something I installed was not working properly, and being that I am the worlds greatest electrician I knew this was not the case......So, drive across town to go see what's up and customer does not understand that when you plug your powerwasher into the outside pool receptacle at the same time that your Polaris Vacuum Booster Pump for your pool is running you might just trip the breaker........customer doesn't even look at panel, just calls me and says pool outlet I installed stopped working. Ok, 2 Hrs of my morning gone....looks like I am sharpening my pencil on this final bill. :mad:

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
What is the insulation resistance of the under ground power cable. how it is tested, and what is the limit of acceptance of the value for old cable.
Not sure how this got in this thread but it should be moved to a new one.

srikanthir, you will need to provide much more info to get an answer. Cable type, ratings, conductor size, length, etc...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.