Electrician Talk banner

Line Blowing

2873 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  nick
A couple of years ago I found a cone shaped line blowing head ( similar to a Greenlee vac. head ) that was equipped with a compressed air hose connector. I can't remember who made this product. I thought it was Current, but I am having no luck finding it. HELP
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
line blowing tool

cb21v gardner bender makes it its for your compressor hose ,hope this helps we have these there great to use , :thumbsup:
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.