Electrician Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just curious if anyone knows if local 25 does a hair follicle test a urine test or an oral swab?? I took a hit of weed last month and have an interview coming up can someone please help me?? Not looking to hear I shouldn't smoke weed because I don't it just happend when I was drunk. Please help.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Not looking to hear I shouldn't smoke weed because I don't it just happend when I was drunk.

I wont tell you you shouldnt smoke weed.

But, it does sound like you shouldnt drink.:jester:

I have no idea about the test.

Reactions: Speedy Petey

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol yea so stupid always thought it was a piss test than heard rumors of hair test so I don't know which is correct

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Lol yea so stupid always thought it was a piss test than heard rumors of hair test so I don't know which is correct
There is alot of union guys on here, Im sure one of them knows.

·
Registered
659 Posts

I think the only career that hair tests is like pilots.

The biggest pot heads I've met in my life were laid off local 25 guys working with my shop.

Good luck :thumbup:

·
felonious smile.
15,934 Posts
If you're not a chronic smoker don't worry about the pee test. If so just use dads pee , nobodies watching anyway.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
The_kid said:
I think the only career that hair tests is like pilots. The biggest pot heads I've met in my life were laid off local 25 guys working with my shop. Good luck :thumbup:
Gee, I wonder why they were laid off?????

·
felonious smile.
15,934 Posts
Is it deff a pee test
Its either that or the swab. Its def not follicle, only police and law enforcement do follicle for employment.

·
Super Moderator
16,343 Posts
I am just curious if anyone knows if local 25 does a hair follicle test a urine test or an oral swab?? I took a hit of weed last month and have an interview coming up can someone please help me?? Not looking to hear I shouldn't smoke weed because I don't it just happend when I was drunk. Please help.
One puff? I would not lose any sleep over that.

I think the only career that hair tests is like pilots.
The biggest pot heads I've met in my life were laid off local 25 guys working with my shop.

Good luck :thumbup:
Its either that or the swab. Its def not follicle, only police and law enforcement do follicle for employment.
Hair follicle tests are becoming less expensive, thus companies are using it more.
I know of two around here that use follicle testing. So, its not just certain professions. Anyone could be given this test.
There are also several doctors that use this test.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts