Electrician Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I’m a new member here I have a question about the apprenticeship at local 3 ibew in nyc. I gotten a letter last year in the mail last December that I have been accepted in the program and they said they will contact me sometime in the future on when I will start. Does anyone knows how long till they contact me again to tell me when I would being work/school? cuz I’m really excited and a little inpatient. And also what tips should I know before entering to be successful in the career..
Thanks in advance :smile:

·
Old Grumpy Bastard
61,103 Posts
Welcome aboard @Tvcjr!

Search the threads on apprenticeship here.

You will be reading plenty of answers to your inquiry, hours worth.

Tip #1: there is no need to reinvent the wheel, exercise your ambition and use 'search'.

Reactions: jelhill

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi guys I’m a new member here I have a question about the apprenticeship at local 3 ibew in nyc. I gotten a letter last year in the mail last December that I have been accepted in the program and they said they will contact me sometime in the future on when I will start. Does anyone knows how long till they contact me again to tell me when I would being work/school? cuz I’m really excited and a little inpatient. And also what tips should I know before entering to be successful in the career..
Thanks in advance :smile:
When I was accepted by them I didn't start until ~4~6 months afterwards, once you pass the drug test and obtain your job ticket you might as well pat yourself on the back.
Congrats on setting your in one the best unions in NYC.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks 3rd Rail now I don’t feel like my opportunity to join with the union is not in limbo anymore 👍

·
Registered
36th year apprentice & Floor Sweeper
982 Posts
Where did ice falcon go? Maybe he could answer.

@icefalcon

Is that how you summons someone?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts