Electrician Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am working on a personal side job on a historic home. There are some Dinico fixtures that I am trying to match. They have been obsolete for a while now (heck Dinico is obsolete! LOL) but I figured I would throw it out there because we do have some hoarders here! I can use from one to a dozen or more and condition is not important as long as the main castings are intact. I have bought a couple of these that were wall sconces and I put them on post mounts. I am interested in any as long as they match. Glass is not important as I will be installing the colored glass. The ones I have taken apart are either unmarked, marked "Made in Italy" or have a paper Dinico label inside. If you happen to have an old catalog, the model name and number would be helpful too as I know of a few distributors with old stock but no way to identify it. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have set we just took off of a building we tore down. All the glass is still good. At least 40 yrs old lighting. Dinico made in Italy.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have set we just took off of a building we tore down. All the glass is still good. At least 40 yrs old lighting. Dinico made in Italy.
If they are the right style or close I am very interested. I can't find anything that looks nearly so good! LOL BTW, I am not worried if they are post or wall mount, I just need the parts as shown in the disassembled one. TIA

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have pictures but I don't know how to attach them here. The icon for pics says to enter the URL, I don't know how to do that.
I can email them or post to FB.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have one cool looking fixture with a decorative squirrel incorporated. I took it off a remodel job I made a killer profit on.

Okay, that is awesome, I'll take two! LOL Is it for sale? This cabin is very cool (it is called "The Hobbit House at Moonridge") and it is tongue in cheek too. The standing joke is about squirrels because of the movie "Up". We are a Boy Scout family and all of us have ADD or ADHD and cannot stay focused. My wife calls it Shiney Squirrel Syndrome so when we bought the cabin we would be out shopping and saw something with a squirrel we would buy it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts