Electrician Talk banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts
You are pretending to be Perry Speranza, that is an attack on his good name! Period!:eek:

I am not attacking you, I am defending Perry and the IBEW's right to speak openly regarding important labour issues. :thumbsup:

As is your right to speak, it just holds less weight when you are not honest about who you are. :mad:

Borgi
As I said before, I have never pretended to be Perry Speranza. So stop lying.

Falsely accusing me of impersonating someone is an attack against me.
As for the right to speak openly regarding important labour issues, the IBEW doesn't need help.
But Perry's right to speak openly regarding important labour issues is what is threatened by the IBEW 353 officers.

I haven't lied about who I am. I never pretended to be Perry Speranza. I am honest about being anonymous.
I only pasted what was happening to Perry. If you think what Perry writes holds no weight, that's your opinion.

Thank you to the IBEW Local Union 8 for downloading this PDF of the IBEW Constitution for the world to see. :thumbup:

http://www.ibew8.org/Uploads/UploadedFiles/docs/IBEW_Constitution.pdf

Here is another PDF link to the IBEW Constitution 2012:
https://www.scribd.com/doc/269864479/IBEW-Constitution-2012 :thumbsup:

Vintage Sounds,

Do you have English comprehension problems?
Or did you miss the fact that this is the Union Topics section?
Do you have anything to contribute to the IBEW Constitution topic here or are you just trolling?

I have been browsing the electrical sections and will post there when I damn feel like it.

Thank you to the IBEW Local Union 8 for downloading this PDF of the IBEW Constitution for the world to see. :thumbup:

http://www.ibew8.org/Uploads/UploadedFiles/docs/IBEW_Constitution.pdf

Here is another PDF link to the IBEW Constitution 2012:
https://www.scribd.com/doc/269864479/IBEW-Constitution-2012 :thumbsup:

Do you have anything electrical to contribute here or are you just planning to beat this dead horse indefinitely?
Don't let this troll, like the many others at this site, bother you.

This troll is familiar to me, I know exlactly who he is! ;)

This site needs to clean up the trolls attacking good honest members, who are who they say they are, and where they say they are from. :thumbsup:

Borgi

Vintage Sounds,

Do you have English comprehension problems?
Or did you miss the fact that this is the Union Topics section?
Do you have anything to contribute to the IBEW Constitution topic here or are you just trolling?

I have been browsing the electrical sections and will post there when I damn feel like it.
I wouldn't say I have an English comprehension problem per se, more like just a general comprehension problem. As in, I can't comprehend why you didn't answer my question about whether or not you plan to beat this dead horse indefinitely.

This site needs to clean up the trolls attacking good honest members, who are who they say they are, and where they say they are from. :thumbsup:

Borgi
Eh, that's okay. I have an idea who this clown is too. I used to work for 353 in 2010-11. The Perry Speranza and Eric Klyne stories are legendary in Toronto even among non-union guys. Legendary laughing stock anyway.

Borgi
Honest and union in the same sentence cracks me up.

Honest and union in the same sentence cracks me up.
Have you known me....to be anything but honest. At least to the best of my knowledge anyway.......which is pretty limited:laughing:

I do know where you're coming from though. It gets to be a bit trying for us union guys who rally against that attitude. Some days I think we will never defeat the bull5h!t that goes on IBEW.

I wish the mods would just ban this guy already. I have my doubts that he is even an electrician.:no:

Have you known me....to be anything but honest. At least to the best of my knowledge anyway.......which is pretty limited:laughing:

I do know where you're coming from though. It gets to be a bit trying for us union guys who rally against that attitude. Some days I think we will never defeat the bull5h!t that goes on IBEW.

I wish the mods would just ban this guy already. I have my doubts that he is even an electrician.🇳🇴
Rollie73 should move to China with all his crying about censoring someone.

I responded to your post because for one, you are awfully new to be calling members out. You are entitled to your opinion as is everyone else on this forum.
Besides the thread was years old. It was a zombie thread. I hope you came here for the right reasons. If not you will not last long.
So what you're basically saying is
Freedom of Speech is not allowed.

Unless there is a list of rules
that points out the wrong reasons and right reasons
to post here.
I didn't see anything here: Terms of Use
where I may have violated the terms.
Could you be more specific?

As for old threads being resurrected? That isn't in your Terms of Use.
Maybe don't click on old threads if that upsets you?

What member of this forum did I call out?
How long do you need to be a member of this forum to call someone out?

I didn't offer an opinion,
I showed a factual account in the history of unions in the Union Topics.

And I thought Americans fought and died to protect Freedom of Speech?
This forum is against that?

But hey, you're the "Super Moderator"
go ahead and be the one censor.

I'm a new enough forum member and old enough to not give a **** what your type thinks. 🖕

41 - 54 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.