Electrician Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Master Electrician - Ontario
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

Been searching for an old thread (think it was one of those "how much does it cost" threads) for a post where there was an example of a calculation of charging more; working less; and making the same or more profit - something like that...

I believe it was in the context of how much do you / should you work to make the same amount or more money...

Does anyone recall that post and can point me to it please? I am writing a response to a person (totally different subject - price of Canadian gas) and was hoping that was a good example to use.

Cheers

John

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
Hey guys

Been searching for an old thread (think it was one of those "how much does it cost" threads) for a post where there was an example of a calculation of charging more; working less; and making the same or more profit - something like that...

I believe it was in the context of how much do you / should you work to make the same amount or more money...

Does anyone recall that post and can point me to it please? I am writing a response to a person (totally different subject - price of Canadian gas) and was hoping that was a good example to use.

Cheers

John
How about this John....

http://www.electriciantalk.com/f15/price-job-out-25840/#post480489

·
Registered
Master Electrician - Ontario
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Harry

Thanks for this, but it was not the one I was thinking of although I think it is in the right timeframe ~2011

I have been looking for a little bit now, perhaps it has been deleted...

I wish I could remember the exact context of the example so I could focus on a couple of key words...

Thanks again Harry.

Cheers

John

·
Banned
7,221 Posts
I'm with 480sparky, try googling it.. Google works way better than the search option on this website. I've spent a long time trying to find what I'm looking for, then gave up and used google and found it right away.

Try and remember key words that might be exclusive to that thread and google search that with "electriciantalk.com" in the search.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.