Electrician Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Band Member
DIYer Extrodinaire
7,308 Posts
Wow... this... This would explain some of the box offsets I have seen.
Thanks !

I usually always went to 10˚ , didn't know that 45˚ is what the pros do !

Do you have a link for any more ?? :poop:

·
Premium Member
residential, commercial, and industrial
234 Posts
Wtf was that @1:24 😂😂😂 id hate to see him do a 90⁰ kick 😂

·
Registered
316 Posts
I like these offset benders if I'm doing a bunch of exposed surface mount work. Makes a perfect offset for a handy box or 4 square in seconds and all of them are identical. I might have a different opinion if I bent pipe every day though.
1617886348580.png

Reactions: batwing44

·
Registered
Electrician
143 Posts
That fact that Lowe’s put their name on that video means it was vetted and previewed by god knows how many people, I can’t believe not one of them said “hey, wait a minute.....”.

·
Registered
316 Posts
That fact that Lowe’s put their name on that video means it was vetted and previewed by god knows how many people, I can’t believe not one of them said “hey, wait a minute.....”.
I believe it. What are the odds that the "social media team" has ever bent a stick of conduit? Sometimes you just don't know what you don't know. Gonna be a lot of DIY folks that watch it that don't know as well.

·
Registered
7,997 Posts
I'm not convinced Lowe's has anything to do with that 2- video channel. The other one, an appliance video, is just as troll-y.

·
Registered
Electrician
143 Posts
I'm not convinced Lowe's has anything to do with that 2- video channel. The other one, an appliance video, is just as troll-y.
For some reason I can’t seem to be able to see the channel it’s from, just figured it was from their official YouTube channel since the logo was everywhere.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts