Electrician Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These have been my tools for the last 4 yrs. the impact had seen daily use, the drill and driver not much.
Batteries work great as well as the charger. I've upgraded., hence the reason I'm selling
Pm me

$80 for it all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Spring Sale: http://s830.photobucket.com/user/jsmileyboy/library/stuff for sale

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha @robnj772. Nice, cleaning them up makes it worth $80 to you?! Awesome... Here I go.....

Anyway. They work perfectly. Thx for your opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
4,505 Posts
Smileyboy said:
Haha @robnj772. Nice, cleaning them up makes it worth $80 to you?! Awesome... Here I go..... Anyway. They work perfectly. Thx for your opinion. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No way I already own all the m12 fuel tools me and all my guys could possibly use, but I would have cleaned then before I took a pic.

IMHO they are worth 30 at most, the batteries have about reached their life span

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Smileyboy said:
Haha @robnj772. Nice, cleaning them up makes it worth $80 to you?! Awesome... Here I go..... Anyway. They work perfectly. Thx for your opinion. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
. I'll give you $ 100.00 if you clean them , provide a money back warranty , and repaint the white over the raised milwaukee lettering . Lol . For $ 80.00 if keep them as back ups . I never get rid of any old tools that still work , and they become my basement or garage tools . What's in the truck , stays in the truck .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.